Personal Data Protection Law
Personal Data Protection Law
Yedikapı Tour | Corporate and Individual Tourism Movement
LIGHTING TEXT ON THE PROTECTION OF PERSONAL DATA
Yedikapı Turizm Seyahat Acentaları San. Trade Inc. As (Yedikapı Tour); The security and confidentiality of the personal data of our valued customers is among our top priorities. For this reason, we are making this text available to you in order to fulfill our obligation of disclosure arising from Article 10 of the Law on the Protection of Personal Data No. 6698. Personal Data means any information that makes your identity specific or identifiable.
We would like to explain to you the information about your personal data processed by Yedikapı Tour, the purposes of processing them, the recipient groups to which they can be transferred, the collection method, the legal reason and the personal data in question.
1. WHICH PERSONAL DATA IS PROCESSED?
Persons who rent the hotels on the website www.yedikapitour.com created by Yedikapı Tour are defined as "Customers". If you make a hotel reservation through our website, the following personal data can be processed.
• Your Identity Information: Your name, surname and age information (processed in accordance with the legislation only if there is a child or there is a danger/disease due to age.)
• Your Contact Information: Your mobile phone number, e-mail address and notification address.
• Your Transaction Security Information: IP address information, cookie information
• Your Audio Recording Information: Your audio recording in case of a call with the call center.
• Your Visual Registration Information: Your visits to Yedikapı Tour.
2. WHAT IS THE LEGAL BASIS FOR OUR PROCESSING OF YOUR PERSONAL DATA?
Yedikapı Tour processes your personal data for the purposes listed below, based on the legal compliance reasons set forth in Articles 5, 8 and 9 of the Personal Data Protection Law and listed below.
• Based on the legal reason that Yedikapı Tour is clearly stipulated in the legislation to which it is subject, particularly the Law 6563 on the Regulation of Electronic Commerce, the Turkish Commercial Code No. 6102, the Turkish Penal Code No. 5237 and the Law on the Protection of the Consumer No. 6502; Fulfilling our obligations arising from the legislation, especially the activities to ensure the security of the transactions carried out on the website, to carry out the information security processes, to ensure that the activities are carried out in accordance with the legislation,
• Based on the legal reason that the processing of your personal data is necessary, provided that it is directly related to the establishment or performance of the contract; In accordance with the relevant articles of the Law on the Protection of the Consumer, such as distance rental agreement, execution of the activities of establishing contracts concluded on our website, carrying out the transactions for the realization of your rental and accommodation activities, conducting and supervising the business activities of Yedikapı Tour, following the entrance and exit processes of the residence, regarding our services. evaluation of your requests, complaints and suggestions, execution and control of finance and accounting processes, execution of communication activities,
• Based on the legal reason that Yedikapı Tour is required to fulfill its legal obligation; Fulfilling the legal obligations specified in the decisions, guides and guides included in the secondary legislation governing Yedikapı Tour, especially the Regulation on Distance Contracts and the Regulation on Service Providers and Intermediary Service Providers in Electronic Commerce, or published by the competent authorities, informing authorized persons, institutions and organizations to ensure that the activities are carried out in accordance with the legislation, to follow up and carry out legal affairs, to carry out financial and accounting works,
• Based on the legal reason that data processing is mandatory for the establishment, exercise or protection of a right; execution of legal and litigation affairs,
• Based on the legal reason that data processing is mandatory for the legitimate interests of Yedikapı Tour, provided that it does not harm fundamental rights and freedoms; Carrying out activities for the development and improvement of the services offered by Yedikapı Tour,
• Based on the legal reason for your explicit consent; transfer of personal data abroad.
3. FOR WHAT REASON AND TO WHOM IS YOUR PERSONAL DATA TRANSFERRED?
It is very important that your personal data is accurate and up-to-date so that we can fully and properly fulfill our contractual and legal obligations. Yedikapı Tour takes care to process your personal data in accordance with basic legal principles, by taking the necessary technical and administrative security measures. Since the execution or control of business activities, ensuring business continuity, operation of digital infrastructures necessitate continuous data flow with different stakeholders, we have to transfer the personal data we process to third parties for certain purposes. For this, we have to work with various business partners and service providers.
Your personal data, determination of customer circle, hotel rental and accommodation